Sunday, January 20, 2008

procrastination

who likes to procrastinate? that would be me....

so i'm moving tomorrow, and i've known i was going to move tomorrow for at least 4 days now. so that should have been plenty of time to get myself organized. things i've done so far instead of packing? let me see....
  1. watch tv
  2. watch movies
  3. create a photo album online (which i've had mailed to my parents - so if you see them, soon they will have a album of my year in CR if you're interested)
  4. create a playlist to listen to while i pack...
but yesterday i actually did something productive! i put some shoes, dresses, and extra pj's in a box. and i cleaned out my drawer filled with little slips of paper with random information on them. yeah, and that's about it so far. i feel like i've acquired a lot of stuff here... but maybe it's not so much. as long as it all fits in a suzuki samurai then i'm fine. so i'm having dinner this evening at my friends house (hopefully after i do a little more packing) and then tomorrow i have that pressure that i need in situations like these... an actual deadline. my next post will be from the (relatively speaking) posh western suburb of santa ana!

No comments: